As a small consulting business we are looking for an Accountant to help us set up a simple accounting system (track/manage invoices, AR/AP, daily cash flow overview, IRS filings......and such.)
Accountant needs to
1. Set up a simple accounting software or Excell format (preferred) for all daily accounting activities and tracking needs
2. Teach one other person how to manage these day to day tasks of this new accounting system (data entry & calculations & interpreting the results).
3. Subsequently, Accountant needs to review the weekly numbers we produce with this new accounting system and later on a monthly basis.
4. Review all 2004-2007 IRS filings, both for personal and business
* Start date = around June 15th
* The first weeks will require more time to review the 2004-2007 IRS filings and setting up the accounting system.
After that, it will only require a few hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced professional (not recent graduate)