The objective of this assignment is to select a company which, in your opinion, can be considered successful, and critique its business strategy. (Examples: strategic alliances and partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, downsizing and restructuring, new product introduction, geographic expansion, environmentalism and its impact on business strategy, response to external developments, innovation, etc.) This will require an in-depth analysis of published information supplemented by personal interviews of key company personnel, customers, competitors, and others. The assessment of the project will consider the following criteria:
- Literature review: adequacy and accuracy
- Primary research activity: relevance and effectiveness
- Analysis of data and conclusions drawn
- Your own critique and recommendations
- Structure of written report and quality of presentation
Part A: (15 points)
1. Provide a brief overview of the Company since its establishment
2. Why do you consider the Company successful, i.e. what criteria are you using to determine success?
3. Describe the decision-making process within the Company (e.g. leadership style; centralization vs. decentralization)
Part B: (15 points)
4. Describe the following with regard to the current situation of the Company:
- Key Products and Services
- Major Customers
- Major Competitors
Part C: (60 points)
5. Identify, in historical order, three strategic management decisions that contributed to the Company’s success. For each decision describe the prevailing competition as well as the relevant external factors that were conducive to such decisions, i.e. WHY did the Company make these decisions?
Part D: (10 points)
6. What, in your opinion, are the major internal or external challenges that the Company is facing today? List and discuss 3-4 such challenges.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €200 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hy myriaioa, i am an expert when it comes to report/academic write-up. I can provide answers to all the issues raised in your question. check your pm for sample.