I need some help setting up the account for my small business. I use Xero for accounting, but I need help getting it set up and organizing myself to do the basic processes I need.
I am familiar with the basics of invoicing and paying bills, but I need help with configuring things in a tax safe way. Specifically:
1. Best process for reporting and paying expenses,
2. Advice on acceptable expenses on some of the edge cases (personal/business phone use, costs for setting up business before incorporation etc.)
3. Running payroll, making payments and filing related forms,
4. Paying dividends,
5. Understanding impact on personal quarterly tax payments,
6. Loans from company to director,
7. Advice on record keeping.
Ideally you'd be a CPA, but if not, you'd have experience in all these areas.
I am new to freelancer, but not new to this type of gig work. I have run many projects over at upwork, but moving here because of upwork's large increase in fees.
Hi, I am a licensed CPA with many years of experience. I provide bookeeping, payroll, accounting and tax services to small businesses. Please contact me to get started.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $38/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I take pride in all my work no matter how big or small. I guarantee On Time Delivery, Accurate and Professional Service on all projects. Accounting... consider it done with CPAaccountingHelp!