We are beginners in Odoo, and we looking for someone to Explain and Provide Basic Training in setting up Odoo ACCOUNTING for our small organization.
Our Instance is **Odoo 14 Community Version** - with Accounting Enabled.
In particular, I am looking for the best practice Training to setup:
What is needed:
- Setup Accounts the Correct Way: Cash, Bank, and Credit Cards.
- Manage Petty Cash: we hand petty cash to our employees, either separate or from the revenue collected in Cash. We need to be able to:
- Move Cash from Cashier -> to Petty Cash and Vice Versa
- See Total Petty Cash on Hand Per Person (Person A, and Person B)
- Manage Employees Expenses:
- We do pay employee expenses using Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, and Cash.
- We should be able to mark Expenses as paid from these accounts.
- We should see transactions made on these accounts marked as expenses
- Manage Company Budget:
- Already available in Odoo by default, but we need to set it up to include a basic budget.
- Invoices Reconciliation with Statements from Banks and Credit Cards
- Match invoices with Statements
- Balance Bank Accounts:
- Do a monthly check to match the bank account balance with the balance available in Odoo
We have a strong technical background, and our Odoo instance is already up and running - what we do need is someone with strong Odoo business / techno-functional knowledge to help me set it up with the best practices