We are looking for a responsible Bookkeeper to join our team. He / She will work closely with our accounting manager to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills. If you also have familiarity within the construction industry, we’d like to meet you.
We are entering our busy season and the HR Director is looking to fill this position ASAP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities-
a. Set up and confirm deliveries with customers
b. Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
c. Update client systems with all necessary information
d. Monthly Billing
[login to view URL] Invoices
f. Update Manager with details of the day and deliveries
• Required- High School diploma or GED
• 1 year of customer service experience
• Knowledge of customer service in logistics/retail environment
• Ability to problem solve
3. Skills and Abilities
• Excellent and professional communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Skilled at balancing multiple priorities
* Monday to Friday (days 8-5)