Do you love QuickBooks? Are you interested in being part of a growing company? Do you want a more flexible schedule? Are you comfortable working remotely and managing your hours? If all of this sounds good to you, our team urgently needs an experienced accounting professional! We are a startup tech company located in Berkeley, California, USA.
Team FirstCut – FirstCut is the easiest way for b2b marketers get affordable, professional video content on-demand at scale. For companies who believe in the unparalleled power of video to connect with their customers, FirstCut offers a one-stop shop for all your video creation needs. Unlike traditional agencies that charge hefty fees and freelancers that offer low reliability and high levels of associated risk, FirstCut offers a fixed cost, rapid turnaround times, and consistently high-quality video creation solution, enabling you to double down on your video content creation efforts and increase engagement, retention, and conversion levels. FirstCut is currently focused on serving B2B SaaS technology companies around the world. Their most popular products include customer testimonials, case studies, product demos, "how-to", and industry/influencer insights videos.
• Handle bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis in a timely manner
• Oversee, review, and post all cash receipt and journal entries
• Review the accounts receivable aging and conduct meeting within the organization to alert staff to any collection issues
• Perform billing and invoice function
• Prepare credit card journal entry
• Review all expense accounts on a monthly basis
• Identify unallowable costs
• Assist with special projects as assigned
The skills we are looking for:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• At least 2 years experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping
• Strong experience in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
• High proficiency in English is a MUST
• Experience working in handling bookkeeping for a US company
• Strong interpersonal skills: Outgoing, Positive, Upbeat person with a can-do attitude
• Ability to keep confidential and highly sensitive company plans and data
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong personal initiative
• Highly organized and prioritizes attention to detail
• Champion effective workflow with fellow employees and managers of the company
• Extremely tech savvy | Capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily
• Work independently to complete assignments
• Can work at Pacific Daylight Time Zone (UTC -7:00)
• Ability to work from home
• Possibility to grow into a full time position
• Salary is negotiable and increases will be commensurate with performance
At FirstCut we believe that diversity is strength. At our core we celebrate what makes each and every one of our employees unique. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
52 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings! I am a Chartered accountant with ProAdvisor certification from QuickBooks online. I am keen to help you with the requirements. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks, RRC
I am an accounting Professional with over 15 years we raking in public accounting and assisting businesses in diverse industries. I have a Masters In Accountancy and a Quickbooks Proadvisor.
I have experience working with US clients for keeping their books through Quickbooks Online, Desktop and Xero. I am certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor taken on Sept 13. Able to start soonest time.