We are setting up our bookkeeping and tax for selling in Canada (current), Mexico (next), & USA (in early 2023).
We are looking for an accountant who can speak English and Spanish to help us navigate and develop our bookkeeping and accounting strategy.
We have a Google Sheets spreadsheet for our Canada tax that we use to add all business transactions, track AR AP, calculate estimated tax savings needed based on income/expenses, and auto calculating monthly reports.
We would like to do the same research and bookkeeping/tax system for Mexico, and then the USA.
And integrate all 3 into a tax strategy.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Process balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Provide administrative support that respects confidentiality and ensures that matters are organized and dealt with in a professional manner.
>The Right Candidate is:
- high energy
- fluent English
- fluent Spanish
- **positive attitude**
- positive phone demeanor
- enjoys problem-solving
- highly organized
- Strong Admin Skills
- Works Quickly on the Computer
- Can Multitask and coordinate showings
- Learns Quickly
- Accounting work experience is considered an asset
- Bookkeeping work experience is considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge in computer office software
- Fluent English communication skill
- Good work ethics and attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be reliable.
Looking for a suitable candidate will be someone looking for a long term commitment.
$2 to $3.48 per hour
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
Required days: Monday to Friday from approx 10am to 12pm PST; additional hours as needed
Approx. 10 hours per week to start immediately.
Hours to be increased as needed.
We are re-designing our processes for maximum efficiency using modern technology and would welcome your ideas and your innovative mind.
We are also working on creating a wide range of sales services & sales support services for our clients, including business advisory services.
If this sounds interesting to you please send a quick explanation why you are interested in working with us and a little about your experience.