Create a 60 second app walkthrough video with background soundtrack and VO. (I will provide the VO)
You will use and adapt an existing template already used in another video so the app screen assets are consistent but you will change the style and colourings of the video according to the new brief.
You will follow our brand guidelines for the fonts, and colours but use the following videos as reference videos to complete the video.
1. The following video is the reference video for the overall theme in regards to the VO style & speed etc and the format for the overall content. But use the same assets from the first video created so consistent.
[login to view URL]
2. This video is an example I like in regards to the designs, font transitions, scene transitions and overall style that is on trend
[login to view URL](urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6914489104634118144%2CBLENDED_SEARCH_FEED%2CEMPTY%2CDEFAULT%2Cfalse)
Alternate between white and our two secondary colours of purple and alabaster in our brand guidelines for the backgrounds
Follow the brand guidelines
Follow the brand guidelines and use bold or extra bold for the text callouts and as the brand guidelines for everything else at the required font weights according to the scenes etc
Also consider adding text into boxes as the other example video to give variations but we need to be consistent with them in other video also.
1) Figma - [login to view URL]
2) Prototype: [login to view URL]
3) [login to view URL]
1. 1 x 60 second videos with 3 x alternate endings
• FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: H.264 codec video, AAC codec audio with 44.1kHz sample rate / 1280 X 720 / 30fps / Bitrate 4Mbps
• TWITTER & LINKEDIN: H.264 codec video, AAC codec audio with 44.1kHz sample rate / 1280 X 720 / 60fps / Bitrate 5Mbps
• Source files