We are putting together a series of technical training videos and are looking to make the overall production extremely "high quality". That said, we need an experienced Video Editor that knows his/her way around Adobe Premiere. The work can be done in After Effects, but ultimately we need to be able to assemble everything in Adobe Premiere Pro.
That being said, we are looking for an Editor that will be willing to do this project on a Fixed Bid budget. You will be responsible for all of the graphics required (but of course we will supply things like stock art, plugins, vector images of our logo, etc.). We have budget for additional video clips, image stills and audio (just need reasonable royalty free stuff -- not expensive rights managed).
The following deliverables will be expected on this project:
1. Video Opener: Fast 5 and 10 Second Versions
2. Video Opener: Longer 20-25 Second Version
3. Lower 2/3rds Name Plates / Transitions: We are looking for 5 variations
4. Scene Transitions: We need 6 variations
5. Ending Credits: Approximately 30 Seconds (easily editable). Will only use once
6. Video Closer (Outro): Fast 5 Second Closure before next Opener Played.
7. Video "Bumper": Longer Sequence, High Energy, Fun -- Will be split with our presentation in order to "Sell" people on our classes. Assume about 1 1/2 minutes of work on your end (plus we will be adding in another 1.5 minutes).
Again, ultimately we need to assemble in Premiere Pro for publishing, but you are free to use After Effects as needed.
The feel will be clean and modern with some very "cartoony" type animations transitions (like smoke effects, water effect, etc). Not to make it dumbed down, but we definitely don't want to be over the top serious. Also, not a huge fan of the light treatments people tend to use these days with bright lens flares, and content glitching. Stomp type openers always work for us, but definitely not looking for shaky or grainy approaches.
To show that you actually read this.... Please put the word "Armadillo" on the first line of your response. At the same time, please give us only a maximum of 3 video works example links. Anyone who spams more than 3 examples will be passed over.