It needs to be a completely complete with graphics and all. It needs to be plug-and-play, where we upload it and run an install script and it should work.
The code needs to be in PHP, AJAX, and database in mySQL.
The differences from Ikariam:
- Only one 'server', unlike Ikariam.
- The entire game needs to be Web 2.0 (AJAX used everywhere, like Gmail)
- You may use elements from [url removed, login to view] game and Runescape game as you see fit.
- Things shouldn't be hard-coded in. Instead, everything (formulas, ratios, etc) should be controllable by the admin-panel.
- There needs to be a language-file, allowing one to change all text displayed in the game.
- The scripts need to be server-friendly and cache as much as possible, and reduce connections to the server as much as possible. The game will be played by 1000s of people, so it needs to be highly efficient.
The next version will have to be fully able to let user make their own version of the game, with their own characters, locations, grahics they can customize. Like in Civilization where a user can use a tool to build new user in the game and things in the game.