RdbHost provides SQL databases as a web-service. A client can sign up for a account (which includes a database), and then post queries to that database using http POST requests. Any results are returned as XML or JSON.
A very rudimentary interface is at:
[url removed, login to view] . To try it, use account name 'r000005' and no password. There is one table, 'test'. That account has only 'SELECT' privileges, sorry.
PHPMinAdmin is a PHP script (server-side) which acts on the database through a local database connection, and formats results before sending them to the browser. RdbAdmin will be client-side, acting on the database through the RdbHost webservice. The functionality will be page-for-page identical, with the specific differences (mostly feature eliminations) listed below.
Use the JQuery library (alternatives such as MochiKit or Dojo can be considered) wherever it applies, in preference to writing new code.
You will have an account on the server to host downloads, but server-side code execution is neither required nor allowed.
There is no documentation at this point, for the RdbHost API, but the above mentioned 'sql_form' page is definition by implementation of how the webservice works.
Changes from PHPMinAdmin:
1) Each account has only one database, and the creation of databases is handled by existing code. The front page of PHPMinAdmin (with the choose/create database, privilege and processlist functions) can be replaced by a simple account-name/password form.
2) The 'dump' options can be eliminated, as that is handled by existing code.
3) The 'alter database' option can be eliminated.
4) Report execution time with all result displays so that users can tell how long queries take.
5) PHPMinAdmin is written for MySQL admin, and RdbHost uses postgresql, so some details of the interface will need to change accordingly. Sequences, for example, would need to be addressed, while 'auto_increment' option is no longer relevant.
6) At RdbHost, table encoding is always 'utf8', so encoding options can be eliminated.
[url removed, login to view]
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1170 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, we are web application experts from Shanghai China, i have read your requirements detailly, we can do this job for you and we can start right away. Thank you!
Hello, Have small questions: In project descrip[tion you set Postgre database? Do you need this system will work only for this database? Or for other also?
W2WIN Technologies is a professional firm which has vast expertise in the area. please visit www.w2win.com. We can do the project more effectively at best [url removed, login to view] Required.
Hi, I am Exper in JSON, AJAX, already worked on PRoduct based project of healthcare domain that is based on ajax, json, please reply me for more detail. Thanks, Pankaj
I am a developer from Croatia, with previous experience in writing AJAX powered PHP web applications with jQuery. Feel free to contact me for any additional details and inquiries.
Fugenx Technologies is a team of experts dedicated to Web development with updates technologies like Ajax, Ruby on rail, Joomla web 2.0 services. Professionals on php, html, xml, java scripting.