* LONG-TERM FULL-TIME POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER FULL-TIME JOB OR CANNOT COMMIT FOR A LONG-TIME!
* WE ARE RECRUITING SOMEONE TODAY, SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU CANNOT START TODAY.
Hello, we are a digital marketing agency, and we are recruiting an algorithm designer / architect / technical project manager for the development department that is currently composed of the CTO & VP Product and a small team of designers and developers. The development department is in charge of the development of internal products, mostly used to increase the profit from our campaigns.
You’ll be doing this:
* Have long video meetings to plan the products (can easily take 2-3 hours a day).
* Plan new projects and features with me (more or less 3-5 projects at the same time). You’ll have to draw wireframes, plan algorithms, DB schemas and technical interfaces between front and back end, then split everything into USs (user-stories) and prioritize them.
* Write by yourself very detailed USs (almost like coding, but in English). The USs will contain the interface between the front and the back ends in JSON format, URL parameters, etc. (see attached examples).
* Explain the USs to designers and developers (and maybe even QA in the future), and solve problems that may occur.
* Perform acceptance-tests, to make sure the US’s requirements were met.
* Track and analyze the use of our users in the developed features/products (by going over statistics and screen recordings), and come up with new features or products.
* Financial management - you’ll also be responsible to keep track of the financial aspect of the development department, e.g. calculate the expenses and revenue of each feature.
* You will not be writing the code yourself.
* The on-boarding process will probably be as follows: 1-3 weeks of just writing USs; After the development of some - you’ll start performing acceptance-tests in parallel; After users will start using them (4-8 weeks from the beginning) - you’ll start to analyze their behavior in parallel to other tasks, and understand what needs improving.
We’re looking for:
* Someone who can work full-time, with at least 5 hours of availability for meetings and chatting in this timeframe: 7AM-2PM UTC, for 5 days a week, at least 150 hours a month.
* Have a programming background (or backend/DB QA).
If you’re not familiar with any of the following words, this job is probably not for you:
Wireframe, API, JSON, front-end/back-end, DB, relationship between DB tables.
* At least 2 years of technically planning new features.
* Must have hand-on experience in writing USs / product requirements / PRD.
* Must have experience in doing acceptance tests / QA by yourself.
* Must have really good English (both writing and talking).
* Recommended: experience as Scrum master.
* Recommended: experience in product/project management.
* Recommended: experience in wireframes.
* Recommended: experience in using JIRA, Asana, or equivalent.
* Recommended: experience with mockup/wireframe tools such as Balsamiq, Invisio, etc.
* Recommended: experience with analytic tools.
* Recommended: SQL knowledge.
* You’ll be using time-tracking software, like [login to view URL] or others. During working hours (and only then), the software will take periodic screenshots of your desktop.
* You’ll be working with us as a freelance at the beginning, and not as an employee. This might change in the future.
* Please write “I can assist” as the first 3 words of your response, to show that you’ve read this description.
Please answer the below questions
* What is your experience with the technical planning of features?
* What is your experience with programming/coding?
* What is your experience with QA testing?
* What is your experience with UX design?
* How many hours can you work per day? Let me know if you have another meaningful job.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
thanks for your time and effort and the first one and effort you are you are you are you going to be at the first of the year and the year and the year and the year is to inform the same