I am looking for an Experinced AWS DevOps engineer to saetup cloud formation script for my project.
The script needs to be triggered from a screen and on click of button it should create environment in the backend.
Here is what the script should do:
Tenant and POD Provisioning Automation
The following recourses are needed to be created to setup a tenant:
1. S3 bucket for tenant with folders
2. AWS Transfer Family SFTP user for the Tenant
3. Secret in the secret manager for the Database Instance credentials
4. Aurora cluster and Database instance for a single tenant environment
5. Database instance for a multi-tenant environment
6. RDS Proxy per Aurora cluster (environment)
7. Relevant DNS records in Route 53
8. Insert/update the appropriate endpoints to Hub Database
9. Add the tenant details to Liquibase script and execute it
[login to view URL] the new tenant endpoints to Auth0
[login to view URL] SNS notification that tenant is created
Please bid only if you have experience working with this.