1. There are three environments i.e. test, stage and prod
2. In test and stage there ec2 instances which need to be deployed with docker code from a self-hosted vm from github actions with slack messages for status on workflow jobs along with authorization from slack.
3. At prod level, instances that are sitting behind CLB (classic load balancer) needs to be deployed with docker code with a blue-green deployment strategy along with steps mentioned in step 2 for slack.
4. This single pipeline should be used with a dynamic values instead of hardcoding and following best practices.
5. We will discuss even more when you accept this project.