I am looking a writer who can write a practical solution articles over cloud computing.
1. How to save data from S3 to DynamoDB
2. How to save data from S3 to RDS
3. How to migrate data from EFS to S3
4. How to convert a Wordpress site into S3
5. How to connect Wordpress running on ec2 with RDS
6. How to create a user in Cognito and save data into DynamoDB
7. How to use AWS Config
8. Which database do you need for your next project? (DynamoDB, RDS, DocumentDB)
9. Why DataSync is useful for your organization?
10. How you can save data in DynamoDB through API Gateway
11. Let's talk about AppSync
12. Let's start App Mesh
13. Sync data from Code Commit to S3
Per Article (CAD $5 or 10 based on content)
1. 600-1000 words (Code Snippets will not included)
2. 5-10 Code Snippets
4. You can't copy or steal the content
5. There shouldn't be any grammatical mistakes
6. You must have knowledge in AWS, GCP and Azure
7. You must know about the terraform and packer
1. You can take help from AWS Documentation but don't copy from them
2. AWS detailed everything deeply, you can reference them in article. We are looking for one way easy solutions
3. You can write the proper solution in less words (if you use more screenshots)
4. Remember, You are not writing a book but solutions, so don't overkill it.
5. It's better to write code snippets in terraform to automate the cloud process which will be more better than words.