We are looking to build a customer-to-customer platform/website that will connect a client to a cook/chef for personal chef services. This involves the client accounts (Clients) and the service provider accounts (Cooks).
Page 1: Homepage
- search engine where the client will enter in details such as location, date, time, and other advanced criteria (optional)
- the results from the search should have various filtering options (such as, filter by cuisine, cost, additional services available, rating, etc.)
Page 2: How it works
- simple diagram to show how the platform works
1. Create a client account (this can be done later, at time of booking as well)
2. Enter your requirements in the search box
3. Available cooks will come up - go through each of their profiles/bios and select the one you want to book
4. Select additional services, no. of people, etc., to get the cost of booking
5. Finalise / send booking request
6. Once booking is accepted by Cook, funds get blocked from Client's credit card
7. Once job is completed, the Client is asked to rate the Cook.
*If client wants customisation or wants to ask questions they can contact the cook via the inbox/inbuilt messaging system
1. Create a cook account (basic information, bank details for payment, portfolio, bio, certification/safety checks, locations willing to travel to via map, availability calendar, etc.)
2. Account is verified and active
3. Cook needs to update their availability calendar regularly
4. Once a job request comes, Cook can accept or reject or modify/request for modification
5. Cook is able to liaise with the client through the inbuilt messaging system/inbox
6. Cook can send a revised cost based on customisation
7. Once final booking is received, cook accepts the job
8. Cooks sends the list of ingredients to client (unless additional service is selected where cook brings the ingredients)
9. Job is delivered
10. Payment is released to bank account
11. Rating is received
12. Rating is given for the client
Page 3: Register as a client
- form to create a Client account
- once account is created with log in details, Client's must have a 'my account' section with their profile, previous orders, payment details, etc.
Page 4: Register as a cook
- form to create a Cook account
- once created with log in details, Cook's must have a 'my account' section with their profile, bookings, availability calendar, portfolio, bank account details for payments, etc.
- someone can register as both client and cook in which case their 'my account' section will have both
Page 5: Contact us
- basic contact details and other information
- T&C and legalities
- availability calendar for cooks that can be updated regularly
- maps showing suburbs that will allow cooks to indicate how far they are willing to travel
- internal messaging system/inbox for communication between cook and client
- payment via the website (security etc.)
- rating system for cooks and clients. Ratings need to show up in the cook's bio and should be a filter option in the search (e.g. only show 4* + ratings)
- ability to import data from .csv files such as clients, cooks, menus etc..
- ability to share the list of ingredients between the client and cook (list can be modified/edited by cook)
- ability to add on features later such as a subscription model
- ability to create an app in future
Please provide a quote and timeline.