IMPORTANT: If you want to bid here, expect you to have a proper look at all the aspects mentioned below. The requirements are clear and you can make a bid, but there won't be any renegotiations of price or deadline.
Currently, we have some ressources on AWS running, which includes an EKS cluster, EC2 instances and load balancers. Also some running services on EKS reside at some of our subdomains like sub.domain.com.
Sadly, we cannot control it with our current Terraform code.
Hence, your task would be as follows:
1. Bring the Terraform code in sync with the current state in the cloud, either by deleting the cloud ressources and/or by adapting the Terraform code. Also we should make use of some Aurora Postgresql DB and it should connect to some services residing in EKS (via Helm).
2. Also the Terraform code currently is not structured subrepos etc., i.e., it should be structured according to best practises and the current TF state should reside in an s3 bucket.
3. We have several repos for Helm charts. The individual helm charts (for Drone CI, K8s Dashboard, Matrix/Element) should be brought into one repo and well structured.
4. Please add an Argo CD helm chart and make it functional.
5. There has to be a panel how to make a controlled automated deployment of the different ressources via Helm.
5. Everything has to be documented how to start at zero, how to modify things (for instance the different Helm charts) and how to tear things down when desired.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $334 untuk pekerjaan ini
i will give my best in each and every project . I will try to never let my costumers down if any fault is occurs from my part than I will try to cure it as much as i can