I am SDET in an Agile team which has build micro-services and big data applications. I had been doing manual+automation+performance testing for these services. My goal is to gain in-depth understanding of the already built services/apps and become a developer.
I am looking for an expert who has hands-on experience on below skills:
1. Amazon Web Services (everything is on AWS) - Ex: ECS, Lambda, Elasticsearch Service, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, EMR,....)
2. Scala (with Akka Actor Model) and sbt
3. Akka HTTP
4. Docker and Cloud-config service
6. Datastore, Protobuf, Catalogs
7. Apache Spark and Flink - we are running big data apps and filters on EMR
8. Bash/Shell Scripting
Apart from understanding of the already built systems, I would also need support for the ongoing project. I am looking for long term support.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.