The position advertised is for a “hands-on” Amazon/E-commerce Manager and will require applicants to have an exceptional and broad knowledge, along with skills and experience of the online ecommerce industry. This will be a “hands-on” Management role with responsibilities to work in and on the business whilst being able to employ, train and manage suitable staff in full-time and part-time roles that are needed to support the business.
The applicant will also need the necessary management & leadership skill s & experience to not only get the best out of staff but to scale and drive revenue, reduce costs and produce acceptable profits from each online ecommerce platform. Reporting and analytical analysis of all aspects of the business will be a requirement along with an ability to produce strategic & business plans.
A good understanding of the following ecommerce platforms will be required:
• Affiliate marketing and associated roles for digital & physical products and Facebook Fan Pages, Facebook Groups, Landing Pages, ClickBank, etc.
• eBay drop shipping.
• Amazon Private Label, Amazon Online Arbitrage and Amazon Wholesale.
• Drop shipping websites where we will be using a platform very similar to Shopify.
A sound knowledge of ecommerce advertising and marketing will be required to support this role and managing a skilled VA that can handle all the marketing required for all the platforms.
I require applications only from those that can clearly display the qualities mentioned above and require applicants in the first instance to express their interest by the following:
1) Respond to this job post with an expression of interest covering letter outlining your skills and abilities. This MUST include your resume along with some detail as to why you believe you should be considered for this position.
2) Available for a Skype call if you are considered following point 1.
3) Have good team management & leadership skills and abilities.
4) Have a passion and desire to be part of such a team and about ecommerce in general.
5) Have a good command of the English language both written and oral.
Applications from agencies that have suitably skilled, experienced and knowledgeable staff on their register will also be considered.
The Immediate task & role is to help with the Amazon Central Seller Account and commence setting up the business and developing niche brands and registry along with Online Arbitrage.
Hence exceptions knowledge & skills regarding Amazon will be critical to fulfill this role.
I want a full-time person that will be on a negotiated salary with extra incentive payments as goals and targets are met.