I found you on [url removed, login to view] and was impressed with your work. I would like to see if you are interested in updating my android app: Bote Notes ([url removed, login to view]).
Please download it here: [url removed, login to view];feature
Please review what I need below and let me know if you are interested. I am looking to complete this for $500-$1000 USD.
If you like the app enough and see potential in a premium version, I would be open to partnering with you and give you equity in the company for your work where we would split the revenues. If this does not interest you then contract payment is fine too.
I look forward to hearing from you and getting started on our work.
The list of changes to be made is below:
1. Change the UI so that it matches the design files exactly.
2. Implement registration web services
3. Add [url removed, login to view] integration
4. Implement "search" function on in the FileManager screen
5. Implement FileManager "Recent Notes" "Local Tablet" and [url removed, login to view] account buttons
7. Implement the resizing feature of the columns in the FileManager screen. Meaning sliding the bar between the two middle columns left or right to make them bigger or smaller.
8. Improve the wait time when first opening the app due to the loading of saved documents.
9. Implement LinedPaper feature
10. Implement Record feature
11. Implement saving record feature in PDF with drawing document so it can play back in PDF
12. Implement "Save as..." to save document as PDF.
13. Implement Wrist Guard feature
14. Change the UI of the tabs so they are overlapping
15. Implement the ability for user to add more tabs....up to 20 at least. This needs to be fast and snappy without waiting time.
15. Implement "sharing" function so user can share file with other apps
The most difficult 3 things that I need an absolute commitment from you is:
1. Adjusting the UI and graphics to match the design documents EXACTLY
2. Ability to save documents as PDF on the app side and NOT sever side
3. Ability to record audio while writing in the app and save that all as PDF