We'd like to have Android application developed in, that would run our website within WebView.
- Target SDK: 28
- Supported SDK: 23>
- Language: Kotlin
- handling of "special" links (phone, email, etc.) to open in corresponding phone actions
- handling of file download (images, PDFs) to show them in native viewer
- handling of html input to capture & upload image taken by camera
- handling of QR code capture - triggered by JS call, camera view layer should open to capture QR code and once captured, the URL passed on by calling JS function
- storing settings to local storage to persist them between app instances
We already have a completed iOS application with all the above features, so we can provide samples of any of the features above in swift if it helps understanding.
The exact details on connections, JS functions, etc will be provided prior to implementation start.
Terms of contract:
- we'll provide access to VSTS git repository (URL and PAT will be provided) where all the source code will be committed
- all code needs to be clearly & consistently commented in code
- work is considered done when we are able to build, run and successfully test the project using the code in git repository
- work must be completed by the end of January 2020 (so in less then 2 weeks from now)
- periodical updates on the progress (ideally by check-ins into the git) need to be provided
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE ABOVE prior bidding on the project. If you are not 100% sure that you can deliver on all of the functional features, please don't bid.