We make learning and training solutions for corporates. We need to sell these to companies, based on their requirements. We have a Sales team and an ISM team. ISM team is the first PoC for deals. They generate leads as well.
We use Pipedrive CRM for sales pipeline management. We need integration of call tracking and monitoring on the Android app of Pipedrive, which every Salesperson has on his/her mobile.
1. When a salesperson or ISM makes a dial, or gets an incoming call, the phone number has to be looked up in Pipedrive.
2. If the phone number is found in Pipedrive, the call has to be tagged as an activity to the respective customer, done by the respective salesperson / ISM, at the time the dial was made, and what actually happened (customer busy, did not pick up, switched off, missed call, call happened).
3. If the call went through, the duration of the call has to be recorded in the activity notes. If the phone number is not found in Pipedrive at the time of the call, but added later to Pipedrive, there has to be some sync capability to sync those calls.
4. If the number is found in more than one contact, let the call be tagged to the contact added earliest in the system and not marked as quit.
We can also have a flag in the system to configure whether we want to store the actual recording of the call in Pipedrive, as it helps in quality check.
5. The system should be able to provide the following analytics to us based on filters of from date, to date, salesperson / ISM, organization name, organization revenue, organization sector, person called etc..
No of dials
No. of calls that went through
No. of calls that were busy
No. of calls that were not picked up
[login to view URL] calls where other party number was switched off
No. of incoming calls that were missed
Duration of calls that went through
A downloadable excel sheet of the actual call log post applying the filters above
Please refer the attached requirements document for a detailed look.