On my webpage everything works fine when I'm opening the :tel links, the phone number is being added to the phone, so I can call the number straight away. I can open them with Chrome, Firefox, Samsung browser without any problems. But if I'm running my app (which shows just my webpage, nothing else) I get an error message "net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME". I've tried some methods that I found on the internet, but couldn't get this thing to work for some reason.
Need someone who can provide me with a source code for this solution.
Dear sir, I am interested in your project and I can solve the error in your app. Please send me the source code so that I can fix it in 30 minutes. Thanks.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have experience with WebView and Android apps and can fix this issue without problems. If you send me the code, I'll fix it, test it and then send it back to you. Kind regards, Angela