This project is about building a database in Postgres db for cash volume in and cash volume out for the day as well as designing a Transportation App for route and fulfillment management for the same. Branch offices will be managing the trips/routes (operators) for their geographical area of operation with help of route partners (office employees on motor bikes/ vehicles). Some of the tasks are:
1. To show physical cash balances at each cash point. Red/yellow/green color-code placed on a map against a predetermined threshold percentage based on available account balance in the cash point's bank-account and the usage trend of each cash-point in the past five days
2. To Provide indicative optimum routes from the hub-site / Transport-hub to visit cash-points (Transit points in the route) for pick up or drop off cash at these points, based on demand for the day (data flowing in from source database for next day).
3. To Generate a Unique Route ID and Trip ID assigned to the Route ID generated based on volume in 1.
4. To connect the stops at agent locations (i.e. transit points/ checkpoints in the route for fulfillment) (by volume of cash data holding for pick up or delivery as the case may be based on historical data in tables) for as many number of agent location in the route of the trip id suggested on map, interconnecting with data on distance (kilometerage / mileage) and time taken to navigate to complete the route covering the transit points/ checkpoints: 9 am - 5 pm plan (Ray, you can input).
5. To assign trip to nearest trip handler (called as Route Partner) as per his/her proximity to the route id to be handled.
6. Once route id/ trip id is assigned to a handler (Route Partner), it can be swapped with another route handler (route partner) for fulfillment depending on his volume of net cash holding to fulfill the route ID's demand (Net Cash demand: i.e. Cash Pick up - Cash Delivery).
7. The app should be able to Scan the Bar-code / QR code on the cash bag given to the route-partner (route-handler) at beginning of day before starting the trip which should generate cash volume data to be strored against the route partner ID.
8. The app should be able to Generate a new Bar-code/ QR-code based on opening balance + net of cash handled (pick up - delivery) based on daily closing process button pressed available with route partner's app.
9. The Re-balancing handler (at Cash Centre/ hub branch-office) should be able to scan the QR code against the route-partner ID while taking delivery of cash from him/ her after ending the route (completion of trip). The process should display no. of notes returned back. On counting the notes physically through cash counting/ sorting machines, the number should tally against the volume shown by scanning the QR code of the Route-partner ID. Any difference should be reconciled, recovered and posted (-ve/+ve) to the accounting system as a handoff from the app (app - > General Ledger system integration).
10. Day end consolidation of entries should tally with daily opening balance - currency code & denomination delivered + currency code & denomination picked up.
80 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $7317 untuk pekerjaan ini
Excellent experts here. we already done similar app for taxi booking . we can start the work. if you have more detailed flow please send it here. Thanks.