The expected TMIS will cover the below components with their associated features:
1) Teachers Recruitment: API communication with online application and recruitment process;
2) Teachers Deployment and Management: building on the Teachers Deployment Consistency Index and considering key indicators including school-level needs, teacher to student’s ratio, teachers per subject ratio, and gender, and teacher retirement analysis;
3) Teacher Effectiveness and Performance Management: building on the targeted states’ identified and endorsed teachers performance and appraisal tools and instrument such as but not limited to classroom observation tools, teacher supportive supervision tools, and teachers supportive resources tools; and
4) Teacher Attendance: including classroom attendance and time on task.
• The TMIS will carry the below qualifications:
1) Will be an application in flutter mobile/web-based with access granted to identified personnel and functions as agreed upon among partner stakeholders (laravel backend already exist);
2) User-friendly, simple, with easy to understand interface and features; and
3) Generate data that enables short- and long-term planning for teachers, based on the above identified needs.
Check some of our work here: [login to view URL]