**All bids must include a URL to Github (or BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.) profile with example code.
We are looking for a Mobile E-Commerce app solution for iOS and Android ideally build on a cross platform solution like Xamarin, which should act as a mobile storefront for our customers. We will provide mock ups/wireframe, graphical assets, specifications, and will work with the developers to implement our custom API solution (JSON based).
• The application will have typical e-commerce features i.e. product listings, product views, categories, shopping cart, checkout forms, user authentication etc.
• The application must have a concept of sales channels which display different selections of products and prices to customers per sales channel.
• Application must have an offline mode:
• Content such as product listing, product information, images, and pages must be asynchronously preloaded in the background for later use when data becomes unavailable.
• Customers must have the ability to prepare an order in offline mode and receive an alert when data becomes available.
• Customers must have the ability to create an account, login, manage orders, and adjust user preferences.
• Payments should be handled through native mobile payment options (Apple Pay/Android Pay/Google Wallet).
• i18n internationalization support is required, initial languages will be English, Spanish, & Portuguese.
1. Source code must be provided upon every milestone.
2. Non-Disclosure Agreement Required (No source code or any part of this app is to be sold to anyone else in the future nor used for marketing purposes unless you have our written consent)
3. A feature specification will be provided to the developer.
4. Version control is a MUST (git is preferred).
5. Project timeline must be provided.
81 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11537 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!