What is your experience with Computer Vision? Specifically, AI algorithms within computer vision.
Please address each of the 9 points below and comment:
1. Object detection algorithms for people detection in a crowded place. Our algorithms are good and fast but with too many people it misses a lot.
2. Somebody who can help us run SSD mobile bet on a raspberry pi at 6fps.
3. Somebody who has implemented machine learning on signal processing.
4. Human pose estimation for 30 key points on a mobile phone, (including fingers and feet)
5. 3D Reconstruction is completely missing in our company
6. Someone help us understand the use of Kalman filters in object tracking so that we can build more efficient trackers
7. Brain-Computer Interface experience - openBCI
8. Natural Language Processing expert
9. We need to extract HRV (using IBI signals) using computer vision on mobile
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I have been doing deep learning development since 2017. I have experienced several state of the art models like inception, vgg, resnet and densenet. Lets discuss
hi backend/data processing developer here, don't know what any of your descriptions are. just like your title. what do you plan on using this for? i don't know how you intend to run image recognition on a rasberry pi