Create Collaborative Checklist Platform
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
Hello Freelancers of the World,
I have daily office opening and closing checklists and I’m aiming to transition from paper checklists to mobile-based so looking for an experienced developer to create a very simple mobile-based collaborative checklist platform. The platform should allow for real-time collaboration (more than one user working to complete the same checklist simultaneously) and have the possibility of integrating with other tools (the database structure could be on Google Sheets for example).
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and/or similar platform
- Proficiency in mobile app development
- Knowledge of integrating with other tools
As this is time-sensitive, it is expected that the project should be completed max. within a timeline of 1 month but Ideally sooner!
Thank you for the good amount of interest and your responses on what you think could be a good solution. I read them all and it is a tough call.
To give some more background, I tried using well known and little known checklist, auditing and inspection apps, but they all failed me when it comes to collaboration!
What I mean by collaboration? Let’s say, we have an Office Opening Checklist which has interior procedures (such as unlock all doors, prepare coffee machine, check washrooms stocked etc.) and exterior procedures (check furnace for any heating issues, check and clear snow, check fuel tanks etc.) We have three such facilities to check.
By collaborating it means **more than one person opening the same checklist simultaneously and checking items off as they are doing it. And any other staff should be able to open the same checklist and quickly see what has been done and what is remaining to be done.**
At the very least, I will need:
- Creation of recurring checklist templates (we have about five different checklists, some daily, some weekly, some monthly)
- Logs of each checklist to be automatically created and saved. (We use Dropbox for archives but it could be saved anywhere and we could move them once a month).
- The initials of the staff member who is checking off any checklist item be auto-stamped next to that line.
- Ability to insert picture and comments.
- Type of fields for date entry: should be diverse. Such as simple check off, drop down, use of numbers etc. Any possibility to add logic scenario would be great but not deal breaker.
To keep costs low and to avoid constant updates and bug issues, I definitely do NOT want to create an app from scratch. (As you can see from the size of the award is pretty small from a standalone app development perspective.) Therefore, the idea is to connect to any existing app suites of big companies such as Microsoft or Google to piggyback on them and use an app interface that works seamlessly both on iOS and android to be used by staff on a daily basis.
Importantly, I will need to learn the environment to be able to build the checklists within it myself and to edit as we go since some of our checklists are seasonal too.
Thank you and looking forward to making a decision within a day on the freelancer I’d like to work with so please send me a message in chat with your updated briefing/ask me any pertinent questions so I can make a decision. :)
ID Projek: #37477762