must have help approved my app in google play.
Status: Approved with Issues - Further Action Required
We found issues with your app. You need to review and take action as described below, so that your app is not impacted in the future.
Issue found: Invalid Data safety section
We reviewed your app's Data safety section in Play Console and found discrepancies between it and how the app collects and shares user data. All apps are required to complete an accurate Data safety section that discloses their data collection and sharing practices - this is a requirement even if your app does not collect any user data.
We detected user data transmitted off device that you have not disclosed in your app's Data safety section as user data collected.
We found an issue in the following area(s):
• APK 3: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section: Location Data Type - Precise Location
• APK 3: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section: Device Or Other IDs Data Type - Device Or Other IDs (some common examples may include Advertising ID, Android ID, IMEI, BSSID)
About the Data safety section in Google Play User Data Policy
Starting July 20, 2022, your app must be in compliance with this policy or app updates will be rejected and your Data safety section may be removed. If your app continues to be non-compliant beyond July 20, 2022 your app may face additional enforcement actions in the future.
Please make changes to align your app's Data safety section with the app's behavior. This can be done by either:
• Updating your form in Play Console to declare collection of Data Types noted below; or
• Removing unwanted functionality and attributable code that collects this user data from your app or libraries used in your app, and when applicable to deactivate all non-compliant APKs.
o To deactivate non-compliant APKs, you can create a new release and upload a compliant APK to each track containing the non-compliant APKs.
o Be sure to increment the APK version code. If using staged rollout, be sure to set the release to 100% rollout.
• Learn more about SDK best practices for user safety.
Action required: Submit your app for another review
Here's what to do to help get your app on Google Play:
1. Make sure to read the applicable policies or requirements:
o Data safety section in Google Play User Data Policy
2. Make appropriate changes to your app (if possible), and be sure to address the issue described above. You may also want to check your app's store listing for compliance, if applicable.
3. Double check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
4. If you made changes to your app bundle, store listing, or APK, please sign in to your Play Console and submit the update(s).
change all text so it is the same on all pages
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $29 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there! I checked your job and I can fix your app's Data safety problem. Currently I am available right now to do this job just send me a message then we can discuss more in detail about your project. Thanks