I would like to have a phone application for my SMS service.
The application should have a client side and a server side.
- User dashboard (overview)
- User address book (import from phone, txt, csv )
- Send SMS single or bulk ( choose sender id, choose where to send to (or use import), and message body for the message. Message body contains 165 characters per credit. Unicode 70 characters. )
- History ( Check sent messages with the correct DLR status )
- Top up ( Add balance to your account through MOLLIE PAYMENTS API)
- Profile ( Usual profile information and user data, address information, mobile phone number, e-mail, organization and the ability to change this and change password )
- Billing ( Check the billing history )
- Database infrastructure with all user profile data, phone numbers, sent messages
- Crediting system
- Use one global account (API username and password) to send out all the messages