We are looking for an experienced Android/iOS developer to take on a leading role and help embed our core technology into user-friendly Android/iOS apps. Reporting to founders, your primary tasks will be:
1. MUST have a get-stuff-done mentality in a move fast and break things environment
2. MUST have experience in deploying Android-based applications from within Android Studio/xCode
3. MUST have excellent Kotlin/Swift and Java skills and experience
4. MUST have profound knowledge of Kotlin/Swift design patterns
5. MUST have publishing experience Google Play/ Apple App Store
6. MUST write reusable, testable, and efficient code
7. SHOULD have experience with ARCore/ARKit/SceneForm applications
8. SHOULD have experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Firebase, Shop-related features, etc.)
9. SHOULD have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
10. SHOULD have a good understanding of code testing and versioning tools
11. COULD express yourself well in writing creating documentation, diagrams, and well-documented code
12. COULD consider, understand, and implement security and data protection.
We also require a Backend developer with following skills:
1. Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework that is used by the company
3. Ability to manage a hosting environment (MS Azure) with noSQL, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
4. Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
5. Experience with version control, such as Git
1. Days can be discussed as per the availability.
2. The budget mentioned is the monthly amount.
3. Entire project will be discussed only after signing an NDA.