#if you are an agency/company , plese do not apply
# This is a very specific job so apply only when you understand the Job description clearly and you have expertise into it.
#This is very urgent job and needs to finished within next 3 days.
# Apply only when you are comfortable handling code which is already written. Must be familier with MCV/MVVM pattern.
Job Description :
We have a dating application under development and it is mostly ready. The application has features like Audio/Video Call , push notification, subscription management etc. We have certain issues for which we need an experienced developer :
Issues to fix :
1. When there is like/super sent to the users on the platform, notifications are not sent properly and at times in certain devices the application does not even send the notification. So we want that the notification are being generted and sent immeditely and properly across the devices.
2. The issues described in point number is suspected to happen as device is not generating the tokens correctly and possibly the reason behind notifications are not being sent properly.
3. Since device does not generate the token properly and notification are not sent user is not able to initate Audio & Video call on the platform. We have integrated [login to view URL] API for the Audio/Video.
4. However we also tested in past that call works fine when the device generated the token correctly and notification was sent out but found out that it does not Ring at the user side who has initated the call.
5. We also need someone who can do and fix the internal deep linking on the notifications as the notification says " You have a match! Tap to See". When user taps on it , it must land to the respective user profile page.
We need expert who is experienced :
1. Working on Dating applications
2. Working on [login to view URL] APIs for Audio /Video Calls.
3. Working on Firebase and Push notifications.
4. Fixing such issues by understanding the behaviour of different kind of handsets/Android version/android phones etc