## Service-based website requirements:
1. The application needs to be only US-based and dynamic.
2. Mobile App both for Android and IOS
3. Regular Website of the company; desktop application not needed.
4. The business could be C2B or B2B.
Ex: Any individual/business could hire a cleaining service(could be individual or a cleaning company) for an apartment/multistoried house/offices.
4. The customer’s account needs to be automatically approved both for vendors and clients.
5. Rating systems for clients need to be in place in order to rate vendors/service providers.
6. Clients would be able to directly choose the vendor by browsing the companies portfolios or they can post jobs and pick based on the vendor’s offer.
7. There should be an option for the owner to add the flat service fees (I am not quite sure about this feature but please suggest how it can be implemented.)
8. Clients should be able to see the top vendors based on their ratings.
9. Clients wouldn't pay the vendors until their job is being done and all transactions need to happen through the website. So there should be an option for PayPal and Stripe.
10. Maintenance for 1 - 3 months.
11. Using WordPress is highly recommended but whichever cost less but highly efficient product for now.
12. Any suggestions and recommendations would be highly appreciated :-).
13. Please take a look at [login to view URL] as an example for now.