Negi here & I have been working in close collaboration with a team of guys who are soon about to launch a EdTech Product - mainly focusing on IIT-JEE Preparation.
The initial MVP is an android application - supporting Android 6.0 and higher. The Beta testing for the product is almost complete & it will be ready for the next phase in the coming weeks.
The product is initially planned to be targeted for the Northern & Eastern regions (Delhi, UP, Rajasthan, UK, Bikar, Jharkhand, MP) and the education content is as such mainly Hindi-driven.
The GTM date has been targeted for October end.
Considering the above mentioned details, we are in requirement of an expert & well-experienced Digital Marketer who can help us create a Launch Marketing strategy for the product.
Other part of the project will include:
1. [IMP] Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
2. Creating & Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
4. Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests through these campaigns
5. [IMP] Preparing a campaign strategy for implementing & executing apk downloads through Google Play Store & other such android stores.
6. [IMP] Creating a brand awareness for the application's related social youtube channel & enforcing a steady & quick increase of the subscribers as well as the channel monetisation.
If you are aligned with the idea & it piques your interest; and if you feel you are fit enough for the job, feel free to ping me!
Money won't be an issue, but the pitched portfolio should meet our starting requirements.