The target is to develop, program and document the UI & navigation for an Android App starting from the PSD files of the layouts.
The scope is just the UI&navigation programming with dummy data, not the complete App with full functionality.
This Android App is to be designed with Java & Android Studio.
In the following link you can see the screenshots of the layouts already designed as PSD, which are to be implemented in an App:
[login to view URL]
Designs must be submitted as Android Studio resources and fully documented well structured, clean and simple code (Javadoc, valid for teaching programming beginners).
JavaDoc documentation must be complete and explain throughfully the code, functions, methods and variables.
Experience and examples of well structured and documented code will be key for the selection of the freelancer. Mention & show them to facilitate the selection.
Task to be done:
- Program in Java (AndroidStudio, Platform target >5.0 Lollipop) a fully functional navigation and well structured & documented User Interface prepared for the usual screen sizes (4"-6").
- Speedometer moving dial (only the PSD for one speed limit is provided, the rest have to be designed accordingly) and all number and text fields will display dummy data updated through a getdata function
- Maps will be diplayed in current GPS position
- Charts will display dummy data. May use [login to view URL] or similar.
- Free version with advertisements placeholders and paid version without
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $672 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Gentleman, This is Paul Devanesan has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a technology expert, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Jav Lagi
Based on my professional experience and skills, I have a hand-on experience in development and as a developer, I think I am fully capable for the rest of your required work.