We have a PhoneGap (Cordova) app that we want to migrate to another framework.
This project aims to test React Native for this solution.
The purpose of the app is to keep people who are working alone outdoors safe. This is accomplished by keeping track of the phone and if the user is not checked in, trigger an alarm with the last known position.
To find out if this React Native is suitable for this we need to make a test app. This app should have limited capabilities, but at least the following:
- The app should run on iOS and Android (6-9).
- The app should be able to get the position and send it to the server in the background.
- The app should have a scheduling function, i.e. activities should be possible to schedule freely (to run every 5 minutes, every hour etc)
- The app should be able to receive ”commands” (push) from the server. Preferably using FireBase.
- Show notifications.
- (display position on a map. Optional).
In the project is also included assistance in setting up our local development environment (Windows 10).
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $181 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am React Native , Android and Swift/Objective C developer. So I think I have skills for your project purpose. If you are interesting, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to your kindly reply. Regards.
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Abhishek