We need a simple Android App made to track incoming and outgoing calls and display callerID if possible.
It will upload the phone number, time and length of each call to our web API for use in our CRM system so we can log Android Phone Calls.
The app would need an option to do call lookup which would send a request to our API during an incoming call to see if we know that number, if so show a small 'pop-over' notification with the callers info.
* The app does not need to be hidden, our users will be aware of it operating.
* The app would need to run 24/7 and not crash.
* The app would need to be energy efficient and not use too much battery
* The app would need to be able to store information in the event that it could not upload it, then upload it once back online - other than this no local storage of information is required
* The call upload format would be:
* The incoming call number lookup format would be:
* The response would be [raw text] or [html] which would need to be displayed to the user.
*The [key] would be generated by a shared algorithm based on the phone number which we would also mirror in our API to make sure the API is not spammed.
* The key emphasis on this app is for it to be SIMPLE, not fancy or expensive.