Please apply to this project "only if you are really a native Hindi speaker".
Before doing a bid read the full project description, so you understand the details that you must give us to consider your proposal.
The project consists in translating an Android app into Hindi. This is for the app strings and the Google Play store app description (text + screenshots). All together is under 1600 words.
The project consists in performing the translation, and then to verify your translation with a private app version that we will supply you, so you can correct any translation inconsistencies that could not be seen while translating the strings.
1) Mandatory: Hindi native speaker. Fluent in English.
2) IMPORTANT: You must have a real Android phone with at least Android 7.0 or above (no emulators or virtual boxes).
Please let us know your phone brand and Android version to check if is compatible with our app.
This is an important requirement because you will have to install the app in order for you to understand the context of what you are translating.
We can't consider any bid that doesn't supply the phone brand and Android version.
1) Basic knowledge of Notepad++ in Windows, or Sublime Text in Mac, as these are the preferable text editors for the XML strings.
2) Some basic notions of photography, though not mandatory, we can teach you that in a moment.
3) Some basic knowledge of XML files, though not mandatory, we can teach you that in a moment.
4) Knowing Spanish can be a bonus, but not necessary a tall.
1) Translate the Google Play Store store listing:
This consists in store app description, and the text in the screenshots.
2) Translate the application text strings:
This is the major task. It will also require for you to install the app, so you understand the context of what are you translating, and ask us if you can't find where a string is shown.
3) Verify the app translation:
After the translation is completed, you will get a new app version with your translation, therefore is important you know how to install manually an APK.
You will verify that all the strings appear correctly with the expected context, and then update the XML translation with any corrections that you believe are needed.
This task will be repeated until you believe your translation is finally correct.