I need an app that starts at the power-on of an tablet with Android 6.0.
The app needs a page setting where the user can:
1) Choose URL from 2 choices
(App reads these links from an extern *.txt file. This file will be made by the app and put in a
specific folder in the tablet)
2) Enable or no the logo image in the photo
(the logo image is an extern file *.png in the folder made by app)
4) Insert the ID of machine. The ID of machine is used by app to upload to a specific device
printer the photo. The ID is added to the end of line of link URL
The user click on the START button to open the cam view and accept the photo.
So the accepted photo is inserted inside the cup and the user can move and zoom the image to crop the correct area.
Then the user click on the SEND bottom and the photo is uploaded in the URL of the server.
If the logo image is enabled the photo is overlapped with the logo image otherwise no.
I have attached a demo of this apk.
There are some bugs to solve:
1) When the app starts for the first time it doesn't find the logo file in the folder.
It is necessary use the app sending a first photo without logo and then the app will find the
logo file. It is important to correct this.
2) To correct the placement of the logo in the photo.
3) The app has to create a specific folder (Cino_coffee) where it create the [login to view URL] with
4) After to upload the photo to the server the app will shows the last activity for a fixed time of
5 sec. and then goes to the first activity.
Now this time is variable if the photo has logo or no.
I need to have same time for both possibilities
Install and try this apk to see and understand all.
App must work on commercial tablet RK312x with Android 6.0.1
To solve the bugs the freelancer can connect to my PC by AnyDesk or similar and debug with tablet connected to my PC. It is possible to use Vysor to see the tablet remotely.
After to solve the problem I need to have apk with source code.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I have read your description with keen interesting. I have rich experience of mobile app development. I can fix it quickly Let us discuss more details for great success of your project. Best Regards