It would be nice to have a custom "when" pipe ... so that when we get a time-stamp string in the response from the
server, we can have it displayed in a friendly way.
1. Create an angular 7 application project
2. Create a pipe with name "when"
3. Should transform:
input: string in YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SEC format ex. '2019-07-26T12:33:36.888'
output: string, one of 'Just Now','1 Hour Ago','Today' or more friendly string, ex. 'Fri Jul 26 2019 12:33:36 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)'
4. Create a basic (karma) unit test for the pipe
1. Create a component with HTML template and SCSS files.
2. In HTML, show a date that uses the 'when' pipe:
- have a row 100% page width
- in right side 50% of width, show the date, centered within the right-half
- assume a width breakpoint of 960px: less than this then just have one full-width row, background-color is light blue, date at start (left) of row
3. We use Flex-Layout ... you may use that if you wish, but do not use bootstrap nor jquer
46 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $134 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Hope you doing great. Quick question: Why create a separate pipe and don't used the angular date pipe. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Regards Humayun
Hello I read your description carefully. As a developer with good experience so I can finish your problem in short time. Please contact me and discuss more detail. I will start soon if you hire me. Thanks