Objective of the program: ---
The development of a simple web application for management of incomes and expenses, using the specified languages and database.
What would be provided to the awarded freelance:
Almost complete type definition.
Written definition of the menus and screens to be programmed.
SSH/FTP sudo credentials.
MongoDB database credentials (2).
The final work of this project is composed of the following files at least:
The program for the back-end as API restful in the language: Typescript, and accesing MySQL and MongoDB.
Mandatory requisites: ---
Environment: Windows, Mac, Android, IOS.
Type: Responsible web application.
Languages: NodeJS, Angular, Typescript, MySQL.
Freelance: Professional worker
Timetables: Daily basis
Once the milestones, functions and data structures would be accepted, the freelancer should comply.
The code should be commented.
After each milestone the code and data files would be provided.
All interface functions should have a debugging output into a precise text area in the interface.
The milestone funds will not be released until the freelance would send the source code.
Since minute 1:
All the code commented: single line and multiline:
* This is a multiline comment
// Single line comment
It will not be accepted to add coments at the end of the work.
All code, all comments, all variable names in English.
Multilingual support for the interface. All phases in the MySQL database.
The program during its running would generate debug information in a debug file in the server.
Key features of the application: ---
- Multilanguage architecture.
- Secured login and full login/logout register.
- Number of simultaneous logged users control.
- Right top icons for user.
- Left vertical menu with indented levels if needed.
- Import and export information in format XLS/XLSX/CSV files.
- Two environments: localhost and production. npm scripts for api and web for both localhost and production.
- It will be provided the environment [login to view URL] and the directory tree to create the source code both for API and WEB.
Needless to say: --
I expect a professional work. Bug debugging is important.
Only people with experience in this area.
I do not pay upfront.
I only pay through freelancer.com.
I can not move this project outside of freelancer.com.
All communications should appear in the chat.
All files provided as a milestone result should be uploaded into the platform using the [Files] tab, not in the chat.
Source code: --
From time to time the freelance would provide a current updated version of the source code of the program.
All versions of the program must be full(code and interface) and will be all the files zipped inside a ZIP or ZIPx file.
The name of the file will be :
<BACKOFFICE or FRONTOFFICE>_<[login to view URL] in CEST time>_<name of the freelance>
[login to view URL]
Way of working: ---
After sending current version by the freelance, the project manage will review it and could:
- Reject the version. The freelance would go back to previous version.
- Ask to the freelance for some modifications to be make in this current version.
- Modify the source code and / or interface and upload new version. The freelance should continue working with THIS version.
Milestones list: -------
1.- Test connection to databases, mail server and node server.
2.- Basic structure with Types, Interfaces, Schemas, Service, Controllers for API.
3.- Basic structure with Types, Interfaces, Modules and Components for WEB.
4.- Features of ADMIN.
5.- Features INCOME.
6.- Features EXPENSES.
7.- Final review