Hi, We are building a small desktop application using below tools.
1. Front end - all program logic - Angular JS 7 (instead of html css)
2. Electron - building cross-platform desktop applications
3. 3rd party plugin - electron winstaller - to create packages
Need help on following 2 things. Only bid if you have done this in the past:
1. Create build with Always ON: This means that the desktop application should be always showing up at some corner of the machine so users can tap on it using touchscreen and start using this desktop application. (more of a desktop but hanging constantly on some border of the screen)
2. Auto Hide: Auto hide this desktop application into a small icon (hanging to somecorner of the users screen) if user is not using the application for more 4-5 seconds.
Attached is sample image of how always on small icon should look like. (note, icon on the sample image doesn't belong to us. its used only as a reference for you to understand the ask.