Please be aware that you must be able to complete both parts of this projects. Part 1 is simple to set up, So no payments will be released until I can verify part 2 is working.
I'm building a FireTV app and need two features implemented.
Part 1: The FireTV app
I’m able to get a Firetv app up and running with video streaming using the startup project below. However the videos are being streamed by reading the video urls from a local file. I need it to be read from a json file on my server.
[login to view URL]
Part 2: oAuth Login
Take a look at apps on the Amazon app store like Gaia and others. Notice they provide an option to login by showing a code on the FireTv app, then the user has to go to the app owners website
- Users should land on homepage of the app and see all the videos available
- If they are already authenticated and have an active subscription status they should be able to play the videos (a sign out button should be displayed in top right corner if they are signed in)
- If user is not authenticated, or does not have an active subscription, then a Sign In button should be displayed in top right corner. Also the videos shouldn’t play
- When user selects sign in button, display a text code (i.e. AXT43TE) and inform them to visit our website, to sign in and enter the code
- The tv app should listen to server, so that once they complete that step correctly, they are logged into the tv app. Users should have to re authenticate every 15 days. Or, you should check the users subscription status every 15 days and remove video access if they don't have an active subscription.
Some additional info that may be useful. My current sign in system is with Firestore(Firebase). Users can log into the website with an email-password or Google Signin. So if you can’t use firebase directly, you may have to create a custom authentication server to link to firebase. Let me know if you have any additional questions.