Full-Stack Developer (.NET)
Experience : 3 - 6
We are looking for talented Dot Net Full-Stack Developers who can design, code, document and test new existing programs. Develop and implement and/or maintain computer programs for the information systems.
Dot Net - FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
• Capable of designing, coding, documenting, and testing of new and existing programs. Develops, implements, and/or maintains computer programs for information systems. Analyzes and designs departmental systems and consults with users to determine requirements.
• Strong experience in architecting, implementing, and managing high-performance scalable applications on Linux/Windows platforms with one or more of the following:
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
• Excellent knowledge of architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques, and SOAP.
• Profound insight of Angular and .Net internals (Class coading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge of object orientated programming environment and programming toolset.
• Considerable knowledge of structured programming techniques and the ability to test application programming
• Unit and Automate Testing
• Some knowledge of software development methodologies; project management procedures
• Ability to analyze and solve problems; coordinate, plan and schedule; test and implement programs
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds
• Uses logic and technical knowledge in completing programming tasks; Develops programs from specifications, tests and implements programs
• Compiles and writes documentation to describe program development and revisions
• Analyzes designs and tests new and/or existing systems
• Follows specified guidelines and system standards in writing, testing, and documenting
• Performs research and identifies program problems; develops solutions.
• .Net 4.5 +
• .Net Core 3+
• ASP.NET MVC
• Angular 6+
• Web APIs
• CSS3, HTML5
• Entity Framework
• Any NoSQL Database
• SQL Server 2016+ [login to view URL]
• Good communication skills and ability to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Takes ownership while handling tasks and takes pride in delivering excellent work
• .NET (Must Have)
• C# Education / Certificates
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science.