We’re looking for a full-time front-end developer to help build an exciting new online classes/study platform similar to LinkedIN Learning Platform. The project is based on the MEAN (MongoDB, [login to view URL], AngularJS, and Node.js) stack, so familiarity with at least AngularJS is required.
The right developer will have experience in the following:
1) Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
2) Front-end integration with a MEAN back-end
3) Development of services and APIs
4) Database administration and management of a hosting environment
5) Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
NOTE: The dashboard should be very similar to the LinkedIn Learning one. You can preview it here before you chose to apply: [login to view URL]
The work will also require a great eye for detail. We would like to begin this project no later than 10th of October so we plan on hiring a candidate in 1 week(s).