PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
We are looking for a professional RubyKube Peatio DevOps to set up the following servers for us: RabbitMQ, Ranger, Pusher, Reddis, MailCatcher for a Peatio Exchange (RubyKube version 1.9).
Tasks would be as follows:
1. Set up: RabbitMQ, Ranger, Pusher, Reddis, MailCatcher for a Peatio Exchange.
- set up Peatio server with production steps
- set up Ethereum services on main network
- set up database and configuration for production
- set up BTC services - we need to deploy Bitcoind services on RealNet based on estimated 1 million users.
2. Add: coin BTC, ETH, BTX (Bitcore), REECORE, ETHX, RIPPLE, EOS, NEO, and other ERC20 coins such as StellarGold, USDT, NativeCoins, BNT, BNB, etc, in our live network of which which we have private Blockchain Node already.
3. Configure: Register, Login, Phone verification, Email verification, KYC, etc.
4. Modify Peatio OrderBook page to add our chosen background colour and integrate Price Chart from Trading View ([login to view URL])
Here is the lastest version of RubyKube 1.9 Peatio.
[login to view URL]
***Delivery Time: 5 Days maximum (If you fail to deliver within 5 days we can cancel the contract).
*** You must provide evidence of already completed exchange you did in RubyKube Peatio platform which is currently in use and functional.
*** We will not release any milestone until you complete the job and submit source to [login to view URL]
*** You will work our CTO and Head of Technical Support in a small closed group to be created for this setups.
IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE ABOVE CONDITIONS PLEASE BE DO NOT BID!!!