We're a fun, data-driven, travel app and community and have already experienced a lot of growth. We have a team of three developers, myself, and two marketing interns. We're looking to bring on one more person to help on the front-end, in a long-term role about 10-15 hours per week, with potential to go full-time.
Our current tech includes: HAML, SASS, AngularJS, Coffeescript, RoR,
PM tools we use: Bitbucket, Trello, Slack, Notion
- Advanced AngularJS 1 and JS
- Strong with JS promises and observables
- Note setup in windows doesn't work for our app
Not required but helpful:
- Coffeescript experience
- HAML experience
- Spanish speaker
- React experience (we'll likely migrate to React at some point)
- A professional. Reliable. Timely. Communicative.
- Likely to exceed expectations and def doesn't exaggerate abilities or availability
- Excited and passionate about tech
- Not an agency