We need a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that will be loaded on different touch monitors on-line via the internet. The user will be able to perform the following tasks:
1. View video streams (unicast or multicast) transmitted over the network.
2. Browse the WWW via a common browser (i.e Firefox)
3. Play intuitive games (web designed)
4. Control the electrical infrastructure around him/her using blueprints (Instabus)
5. View e-mails (Exchange Web access, other pop3 web client)
6. Make and received video/normal phone calls (web SIP soft-video-phone)
7. Order food and drinks online (pre-installed database that prints out in POS printers and monitors)
8. View usefull information by using shortcuts (Weather, Flight information, etc.)
9. Listen to web radio
We need this interface to be animated and easy to use by different demographics. We propose the Microsoft Silverlight technology, JAVA or Adobe Flash.
The project has to be multi-touch aware for future deployments.