King IT is a small chain of six electronic and computer stores in Australia. We are a hard working, results-driven team. We are looking for an adaptive and somewhat creative team member to help us produce a series of videos over the next 12 - 24 months. You must be able to work independently and be self-motivated to get results. The output of videos will be the name, of the game. You do not need specific animation skills or moodle skills but it will help if you have created storyboards, created presentations, used moodle or other content management systems before.
We need to create a series of interesting yet cost-effective videos for our training academy, these will be scripted and voiced over by myself, and then produced into interesting animated productions (I am currently using Animaker and it is working well). Once the video is created it will need to be uploaded to the Moodle Academy, then with quizzes applied to each video.
For the right person, I am happy to offer support and training. The role will be incentivized based on output. For every 10 videos produced within 2 weeks, there will be a bonus. Each video is about 5 - 10 minutes long.
The role will be "Digitial Training Producer" each video should be able to be produced in one day, as you become more competent these will become easier and the videos will become better.
Audacity - [login to view URL] (Free, easy to use)
Animaker - [login to view URL] (Freemium, If successful you will use our paid subscription, easy to use.)
Your duties will be as follows;
1) Download the script and raw recording produced by myself and use Audacity to edit it. This will remove redundant phrases that are repetitive, 'ahhs', 'umms', 'aaaannnd' and any other filler words that make the presentation less snappy. If quick and easy also refine the audio to remove noise. (1 hour).
2) Create a draft storyboard based on the written script provided with second by second timestamps that will illustrate the points made in the video describing what props and characters you chose to use (2 hours)
3) Add the scenes to Animaker without characters and props (15 mins)
4) Add the audio and music to the Animaker presentation. (5 mins)
5) Add characters and props, and ensure it reads well and the animations line up with the audio. (4 hours)
6) Upload Videos to Youtube Channel as Unlisted. (5 mins)
7) Insert Vidoe into Moodle Academy (5 mins)
8) Update Quiz to include content from the video (30 mins).
Please see the example below, this took me 4 hours to produce 2.5mins of content, and I am not a video production expert.
[login to view URL]
For your proposal please include Job Code J3341 at the very beginning of your proposal so I know you have read the brief.
The target price is $16 per minute of video created.