We're in need of an animated video, that displays the procedure of a patented medical device which makes the installation of feeding tubes on patients who need them easier.
Here's a step by step of what the animation would include:
1. An uninflated balloon inserted down a patient's throat into their stomach, pushed in with a flexible tube. inside the balloon, a small magnetic piece.
2. The Balloon inflates to fill or occupy most of the patient's stomach.
3. A Magnet outside of the patient, engaging with/finding the balloon.
4. An Ultrasound device "reading" the balloon and it's placement in the stomach
5. A sonography monitor coming up